Sacred Valley And Machu Picchu 2 Days | 1 Night
SACRED VALLEY AND MACHUPICCHU OVERVIEW
DAY 1: cusco –pisaq market – pisaq ruins – ollantaytambo – aguas calientes.
DAY 2: aguas calientes – machu picchu – cusco
PLACES TO VISIT:
– Pisaq market.
– Pisaq ruins.
– Urubamba (buffet lunch).
We have also Machupicchu Full Day
DAY 1: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU
We will pick you up from your selected hotel for the start of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The tour leaves at 7:30 a.m. and your guide will provide information on Inca culture and the tourist attractions you will see, including the Pisaq archaeological complex, where you can see an Inca cemetery, Inca terraces once used for crops, the sacred temple and other structures. We will continue our tour with a stop at Urubamba, where we will eat a buffet lunch before continuing to Ollantaytambo. This is the finest archaeological complex in the Sacred Valley. The village has conserved to this day its original Inca structures. Your guide will provide detailed information about this attraction. Following the tour, there will be time for you and some other group members to continue exploring the archaeological complex and the village. During the route, we will stop at two handcraft markets, where different types of multicolored clothing are offered for sale, as well as gold and silver jewelry.
Ollantaytambo, From here, you will take the tourist train this rail journey will take around 1 hour and 50 minutes. Upon your arrival in the small town of Aguas Calientes you will be met by the hotel staff carrying a board with your name on it and escorted to your accommodation. Our guide will be there to provide a briefing with all the information you need for the visit to Machu Picchu the next day.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
In the early morning you will have two options for the ascent to Machu Picchu: the first option is to walk up to the ruins, setting off at around 4:30 a.m. in order to see the sunrise; or you can choose to take a 30-minute bus ride up to Machu Picchu. Buses leave every 15 minutes. Upon our arrival at the ruins, we will meet our guide and the rest of the group, and begin a guided tour that will last for around two hours. We will tour Machu Picchu on foot, stopping at the most important attractions, where the guide will explain the history and significance of the citadel and you can take photos. At the end of the tour, you will have free time to continue your Machu Picchu visit, or to visit the Inca Bridge or Sun Gate. At the agreed time, we will leave the ruins behind and take one of the buses back to the small town of Aguas Calientes. Here, we will catch the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting to take you back to the city of Cusco.
Sacred Valley and Machupicchu Included
- Prived bus.
- bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and from machupicchu to aguas calientes.
- Return transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Train tickets (Expedition service) Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes ( 3 star), with private bathroom, hot shower and storage facility for backpacks during the visit to Machu
- 02 briefings: before the trip, and before the tour of Machu Picchu
- Breakfast at the hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Entrance tickets to pisaq ruins and ollantaytambo “partial ticket”
- English speaking tour guide
Sacred Valley and Machupicchu Not Include
- Lunch in aguas calentes.
- Dinner in aguas calientes.
We recommended to bring
What do you Need to Bring / Carry
- Original Passport
- A student cart and want to qualify for the discount.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream.
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
PRICES PER PERSON [USD]
2 clients $ 565.
3 people $ 545.
4 tourists $ 515.
5 visitors $ 499.
6 travelers $ 480.
7 adventurers $ 475.
8 people to more $ 470.
Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
The discount until 25 years old.
$ 20 off per person.
ADITIONALS/EXTRAS NOT INCLUDED
- Machupicchu Mountain climbing: USD 20.00
- Huaynapicchu Mountain climbing: USD 20.00
- Vistadom train Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo ( panoramic train): USD 30.00
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes: Depends on the type of hotel desired.